INNOVATIVE CONSULTANCY SPECIALIZED IN TOURIST ACCESSIBILITY
Universal Accessibility is the characteristic that environments, goods, products and services must fulfill,
allowing anyone their access, understanding, use and enjoyment
in a normalized, comfortable, safe and efficient way.
We develop innovative new construction and rehabilitation projects in the tourism sector.
We promote Universal Accessibility, Sustainable Building and Technological Innovation.
We offer a profitable business model for the investor, for the use of everyone regardless of its functional capability.
INTEGRATUR TURNS THE OPPORTUNITY THAT ACCESSIBILITY REPRESENTS
INTO A SOLID AND SUTAINABLE BUSINESS REALITY FOR THE TOURIST ESTABLISHMENT
THROUGH INTELLIGENT SOLUTIONS
AND EFFECTIVE MARKETING.
WHY IS TOURIST ACCESSIBILITY A PROFITABLE AND SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODEL?
IT CREATES AN INDEPENDENT SALES CHANNEL AGAINST INTERMEDIARIES
The accessible establishment has control of the sales channel management to the new target audience and reduces its dependence on external platforms that reduce the operating margin.
IT BUILDS CUSTOMER LOYALTY AND OPTIMIZES OCCUPATION IN LOW SEASONS
Responding adequately to the growing worldwide demand for accessible tourism allows to retain a new target audience, which is the best source of occupation for the establishment in low seasons.
IT CREATES A STRONG REPUTATION AND GIVES AUTHORITY IN THE SECTOR
Knowing how to offer tailored accessibility consumer services allows the establishment to build and consolidate a strong and sustainable reputation to become the benchmark for the public and the competition.
HOW DOES INTEGRATUR TURN ACCESSIBILITY INTO A PROFITABLE AND SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS?
SEARCH FOR INVESTORS AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT COMPANIES WILLING TO JOIN A UNIVERSAL AND SUSTAINABLE MODEL OF HOTEL EXPLOITATION
DEVELOPMENT OF UNIVERSAL, UNIQUE AND SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURAL, CONSTRUCTIVE AND TECHNOLOGICAL PROJECTS
CREATION OF INTELLIGENT UNIVERSAL SPACES
STUDIES OF GLOBAL VIABILITY OF THE ENTIRE ACCESIBILITY CHAIN
The chain of accessibility in an establishment consists of three blocks:
- Main block: physical accessibility, thinking of people who move in a wheelchair, elderly people and those with mobility problems;
- Second block: signaling and communication, aimed at people with visual, auditory and sensory impairment, with its different elements or items;
- Third block: urban itineraries that connect to different points of tourist interest in the area where the establishment is located, with clear, intuitive and accessible communication supports.
IMPLEMENTATION OF DOMOTICS AND ACCESSIBLE TECHNOLOGY
Integratur equips the tourist establishment with the latest technology and domotics for the full use of all, in order to provide maximum autonomy to all guests regardless of their capacity or functional diversity:
- Auditory functional diversity;
- Visual functional diversity;
- Physical functional diversity;
- Intellectual functional diversity.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE “UNIVERSAL ROOM”, THE ROOM FOR EVERYONE
Integratur has conceived a “Universal Room”, adaptable to any type of functional diversity and also designed for the comfortable and pleasant use by people without functional diversity, with an innovative and accessible booking system that will allow the establishment:
- Identify the functional needs of each guest making possible the addition of extra accessories to the Universal Room in order to offer each user maximum comfort and autonomy during their stay.
- Identify if the guest needs a personalized assistance (not medicalized) by the staff of the establishment, previously trained by Integratur.
COMPLETE REALISATION OF PROJECTS OF UNIVERSAL ESTABLISHMENTS
According to the purpose and condition of the building, Integratur proposes for hotels of 3*, 4*, 5* and 5*sup. + tourist housing, two service levels:
- Management of the reform of existing tourist establishment: hotels of 3*, 4*, 5* and 5*sup. + houses for tourist use;
- Creation and management of the new construction project of an establishment from the design to its realization in universal accessibility.
INCLUSIVE COMMUNICATION DEVELOPMENT
DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE OF THE ACCESSIBLE WEBSITE OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
Integratur will develop the accessible web of the establishment, AA level (with a view to AAA level) according to the W3C guidelines in any European language. The accessible website will reflect the hotel’s accessibility in terms of usability for different types of functional diversity.
It will allow the user with functional diversity:
- To visite virtually, in an accessible way, the different accessible spaces of the establishment (universal room + horizontal and vertical communications + common areas + signaling + activities and events + access + environment, etc.);
- To interact and exchange information with other users and with the establishment.
CREATION AND MANAGEMENT OF AN ACCESSIBLE BOOKING ENGINE
Until today, the booking engines of the tourist establishments were not accessible. Integratur could not allow people with disabilities not to have an accessible booking engine within the accessible website of the tourist establishments for which Integratur has provided their services.
The accessible booking engine will allow the user with functional diversity:
- To book universal rooms and “standard” rooms (by “standard” is understood not universal, that is, not accessible);
- To request possible functional complements to be added to his universal room to satisfy his accommodation needs.
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ACCESSIBLE ONLINE COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
Advice on accessible online communication, campaigns, advertising, social networks and relationship marketing of the establishment aimed at consumers of accessible tourism to:
- Capture the target audience;
- Keep customer loyalty;
- Convert clients into prescribers.
Management of the communication channel with public and private organizations dedicated to accessibility and tourism to give visibility to the establishment in front of the target audience represented by consumers of accessible tourism that will allow the:
- Interaction with the consumer;
- Management of the brand reputation of the establishment;
- Creation of a Consumer Community.
CREATION AND ADAPTATION OF ACCESSIBLE PHYSICAL COMMUNICATION SUPPORTS
Advice on accessible offline communication and creation of physical media communication (Braille included) such as:
- Accessible panels and displays to be placed in the establishment;
- Guides in accessible format to be used by people with functional diversity within the hotel and its surroundings;
- All written documents of the establishment adapted to Braille;
- Installation of accessible sound posters.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING IN UNIVERSAL HOTEL BUILDINGS?
WHO MAKE THINGS WORKING AT INTEGRATUR?
We are a multidisciplinary team of highly experienced professionals with specialized knowledge in inclusive architecture, engineering and computing, accesible travels, hotel management, and accessible communication.
Rosa AIZPURUA GONZÁLEZ
Read the biography of Rosa
Director of travel agency.
Advisor on personalized accessible trips.
Technician of tourist companies by the School of Tourism of San Sebastián, University of Deusto – Spain.
Raúl RODRÍGUEZ MAUNA
Commercial Advisor in Accessibility
Read the biography of Raúl
- Manager of resources to develop initiatives in projects to promote accessible tourism in the hotel company.
- Speaker at conferences about housing and tourism sector accesibility.
Agustín DOMINGO MIR
Technical & Architecture Director
Read the biography of Agustín
- Architect specialized in housing construction, modular prefabricated housing projects, hotels, residences, schools, auditoriums, public buildings, industrial buildings, renovations, urbanism and universal accessibility applied to architecture.
- Bachelor of Architecture (specialization in Building) from the Polytechnic University of Valencia -Spain.
- Member of School of Architects of Spain.
Hervé DESTRIBATS GALY
Communication & Expansion Director
Read the biography of Hervé
Consultant and professor of digital marketing, communication and international electronic commerce + Founder and CEO of Destribats Web Consulting.
- Approved in rendering services in international digital marketing, e-commerce, strategies, marketing and commercial management by IVACE International (Valencian Community) + INFO (Murcia Region) + EOI (Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism – Spain).
Double Degree in Business Studies in French and English in the European Business Program (BA Hons) by the École Supérieure de Commerce of Bordeaux (France) and the University of Portsmouth (United Kingdom).
HOW TO CONTACT INTEGRATUR?
INTEGRATUR IN VIDEO